You have entered the witch's hut, it becomes obvious that she had recently performed a ritual. The air of mystery is all-embracing. It becomes abundantly clear that time is running out.
The witch is no longer there but she has left a curse for all who enter her hut. You must escape as fast as you can!
You quickly recall a scary childhood story - the curse takes an hour to reach its full effect. You need to solve all the puzzles that stand between you and your escape from this wicked shack.
Game Voodoo Tales begins. Good luck.
You have 60 minutes to escape, bring your friends and get ready for an unforgettable party!
PRICES (in euros):
- For 2 players - 35,00
- For 3 players - 40,00
- For 4 players - 45,00
- For 5 players - 50,00
For bigger groups we have special prices. Please give us a call or send as an email and, depending on the size of your group, we will give you the best price and arrange you in smaller groups so you will experience the game the best way possible.
Be sure to book in advance in order to secure your dates.
1. The surest way to escape is by communicating openly with everyone else in the room. Share clues you’ve uncovered. Work together to connect them. If you discover new information, be sure everyone in the room knows about it.
2. If you think that some of the items you have found in the room would be useful in further exploring, keep them at a visible spot, so you can combine them easier when the situation allows it.
3. There is no need to lift or move heavy objects.
4. Never use force to try to open locked items or remove decor.
5. Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
6. There are no clues hidden in any electrical outlets.
7. You do not need to climb on anything to get clues.
8. Do not guess combinations! Combinations have meanings that need to be figured out in the game. Obvious numbers in the room are most likely not combinations.
9. Keep the game a mystery! Please do not reveal clues or answers to others who haven't played the game yet.